Agapé bridal boutique are holding a sample sale on Friday 23rd September 4pm to 8pm at their shop at the top of The Downs in Altrincham. This is your chance to get hold of one of their stunning outfits for a fraction of the original price!
We are hosting our BIGGEST EVER sample sale in On Friday 23rd September from 4pm-8pm we will be offering an amazing selection of our beautiful wedding dress samples at a mere fraction of their designer price tags. On this day only, we will be drastically reducing the RRPs of a selection of gowns, with discounts of up to 80%! These beautiful gowns are being sold because we are making room on our rails for new season styles. This offer is on a one time only, first come first served basis so please form an orderley queue. Here are some tips to help you bag your dream wedding dress at an amazing price:
More about the sale:
- Sizes range from size 8-16, with the majority of samples in size 10 or 12. Note: it is possible to alter dresses to a smaller size but not possible to increase the size.
- Prices will range from £200-£1000
- Wear nude underwear and a strapless bra to try dresses on and minimal make up. you don’t want to get lippy on your gown!
- To secure your dress, we will require full payment on the day. We will be taking card or cash payments, no cheques.
- These dresses have been tried on before in the boutique but not worn as someone’s wedding dress. Therefore they are different to buying a second hand dress. They have not been altered to fit another bride and they have been treated with great care by Team Agapé.
- We take pride in keeping our samples as pristine as possible but as they have been tried on, the condition of each dress will vary and prices will reflect this.
- Samples are sold as seen and non refundable. Prices do not include fittings, alterations or drycleaning; we can recommend an excellent drycleaner and seamstress.
- Keep checking our Facebook and Instagram pages to see sneak previews of some the dresses that will be available to buy on the day.
Check out some of the divine dresses below: